Cart 0
Wealth Concentration

Wealth Concentration

£15.00 £35.00
A new Oxfam report reveals that global inequality is on the increase with just 1% of the world's population owning as much as the other 99%.  Jeremy Corbyn's  suggestion that a back channel to Isis should 
be set up is attacked by the right wing press on the grounds that nothing will deflect Isis from their goal of establishing a Caliphate.


More from this collection